Teamwork Makes the Dream Work
John Maxwell famously wrote, "Teamwork makes the dream work". This is critical to our success as individual sale reps (account executives, account managers, SDRs, BDRs, sales leaders), and to Catalyst Sale as an organization.
This week on the Catalyst Sale podcast we talk about the importance of partnerships in business, and how finding the right business partners allows you to divide and conquer when necessary. A good partnership, where the same skills are shared by those involved, can help you amplify your capabilities when needed. A great partnership where skills and capabilities are complimentary, can allow you to spread resources and deliver more value than either person(s) could accomplish on their own.
In sales, and in life, it is important to leverage the strengths of the team. The collective intelligence of the group provides an opportunity to learn from experience, minimize failures, prevent stalls, and increase your success.
A couple of important points discussed on today's episode include
- Identifying your internal partners
- Building Rapport (also discussed with Dan Tyre)
- The importance of diversity in partnerships (Dan Peter)
- Never failing alone
- Building your partnerships network before you need it.
We would love to hear from you
- What are you doing in your organization today to foster a culture that leverages partnerships?
- What partners have made an impact in your career?
- How do you identify partners in your organization?
- What impact can the community have on establishing partnerships?
Thank you for listening to this week's podcast. If you have questions about the Catalyst Sale approach, how we help organizations validate and identify product market fit and break through plateaus, you can reach us at email@example.com
Subscribe to the Catalyst Sale Podcast
In every business,